Every person diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia deserves:
- To be informed of one’s diagnosis.
- To have appropriate, ongoing medical care.
- To be treated as an adult, listened to, and afforded respect for one’s feelings and point of view.
- To be with individuals who know one’s life story, including cultural and spiritual traditions.
- To experience meaningful engagement throughout the day.
- To live in a safe and stimulating environment.
- To be outdoors on a regular basis.
- To be free from psychotropic medications whenever possible.
- To have welcomed physical contact, including hugging, caressing, and handholding.
- To be an advocate for oneself and others.
- To be part of a local, global, or online community.
- To have care partners well trained in dementia care.
American Senior Home Finders supports and helps families understand that their loved one with Dementia has a bill of rights and that they can advocate for them to keep them as happy and living a good quality of life.
American Senior Home Finders is a Senior Placement and Referral Agency.
We offer placement services FREE to the families.
We can be reached 7 days a week. Call: 949-278-0155