How Do You Determine if it is the Right Time to Move a Loved One to Assisted Living?
Most seniors want to stay at home as long as they can. Many would like to live out their lives in that home that they worked hard for and raised the family in.
The move to assisted living may only become necessary when one or more of the following occur:
- The cost of hiring in-home care is exceeding the budget.
- The family Caregiver is becoming overwhelmed and burned out.
- The quality of life has diminished largely.
- Your loved one has become more confused.
- The surroundings have become unfamiliar.
- The home environment is a health or safety hazard.
There are many factors that determine if Assisted Living is correct for your elderly loved one. If you are uncertain what to do, you should educate yourself on the different senior care options available to ensure your loved one is getting the care they need so they can maintain a good quality of life.
If you or someone you know might need help or advice regarding an aging parent or family member.
Call us 949-278-0155
WE ARE AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK
We will set up a time to meet, discuss the needs and direct and guide to improve the situation.