Assisted Living is designed to mirror life’s activities with additional assistance.
Statistics show that in just a few months after moving in there is an improvement in the health and well-being of a resident. It is a better quality of life for those seniors that become isolated from their family and friends.
Not only do they provide all the food and snacks so a senior can eat well and stay healthy, but they also provide the following as part of the monthly payment!
- 24-hour staff
- Emergency call system in the room
- Escorts to activities if needed
This means that there is ALWAYS SOMEONE THERE TO HELP.
Having someone there to help them with these things 24 hours a day makes it safer for them.
The community will also provide:
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Exercise and Activities
- Scheduled transportation to important appointments like doctors, dentists, etc.
- Scheduled celebrations for Holidays and Birthdays
- Scheduled outings to the local stores
- FUN trips to museums, libraries, casinos, or just to the local restaurant
- All Utilities (except personal phone service)
There is something for everyone and they often survey to see what else they can do to help their stay be a pleasant and happy one.
Additionally, they have care staff that are trained to help with their physical needs so that you don’t have to worry about them. These services are charged for as needed.
- Medication Management and Supervision
- Help with Bathing/Showering
- Monitoring of care and oversight of health issues
- Overseeing healthy eating and special diets (for diabetics, those with high blood pressure, etc.)
If you have a loved one that could benefit from assisted living, contact us! We are the experts and can guide you through the process of finding the best fit for you loved one.